Re: Blinux-list digest, Vol 1 #1158 - 18 msgs

What type of card have you got.  I have used sndconf or whaterver it is called in RedHat and that works fine I've also used similar in SuSE and that is grand too.
The best suggestion I can give without knowing what card you have is to put your sound card type and version number into onto this list and maybe someone may also have a similar one and be able to advise you.
Also try the makers to see if they have a any suggestions for installing it on linux.