Re: Linux, Windows or both

Hi lorenzo,
it was very nice to know about your feelings about windows. the only thing is that it is ok with people like you and me but it is very difficult to enlighten people against the microshit stuff.
Unfortunately even today when many people talk about computers, they actually mean windows. For example when there is a course on computer basics you must take it as granted that it is going to be all windows.
However we must go ahead and enlighten people about linux and related technology. And I feel very nice to tell people that I am not a hipocrat. I have been successfull in convincing many of my big clients in using linux servers and they have understood the benifits and also realised them. Now I know slowly people will know the power of linux.
Even I put linux on my laptop and it works fine.
however my main computer (not the main server) still have windows and linux. And my main server with 80 gb hard disk is all linux!