Re: Linux, Windows or both

Actually, I do have Linux and Windows on the same system, but I have found
it much easier IMO to use Linux.  I have found that I only use Windows for
2 things ever.  I use it to scan, as for the moment, there is no good free
software to do that, and someone was kind enough to buy the EXTREMELY
EXPENSIVE scanning software for me.  I also use it to visit about 3 web
sites that for some reason I can't yet access under Linux.  Yes, out of
all the web sites I visit, I have found only 3 that don't work well under
Linux, and unfortunately I need to visit them in order to pay some of my
bills.  Otherwise, I have found it MUCH better overall to use Linux.  In
fact, I also have a laptop, and I even took the Microsoft stickers off of
it and there is NO Nicroshit software of ANY kind on it.  It is strictly a
Linux system, and it works GREAT.  And actually, in most cases, it is
easier to install Linux if you don't have to worry about installing it
along with Windows.
Well, Just thought I would bring my 2 cents to the table.  Hope it helps
someone.

Lorenzo
--
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."