Re: brltty with the braille lite

On 06/22/03 12:47 AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> It's because that device is configured to use I/O port 2E8 and IRQ 3. It'll be
> set up that way in your BIOS. There's no particular need to change it unless,
> of course, something else on your system is also using IRQ 3. If you run brltty
> with -linfo, does it confirm that it's using /dev/ttyS3?

Yes it is looking in the right place, and I tried with -ldebug and the
computer is getting the commands from the braille lite, but the braille
display shows nothing.
>--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.
Thomas Stivers	e-mail: stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	gpg: 45CBBABD