Re: brltty with the braille lite

On 06/21/03  7:37 PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> In addition to what Cheryl suggested, have you made sure that /dev/ttyS3 is
> configured properly? You can check it out with a command like:
>
>     setserial -a /dev/ttyS3

I am not sure how it should be configured. doing that command gives me
the following.
/dev/ttyS3, Line 3, UART: 16550A, Port: 0x02e8, IRQ: 3
        Baud_base: 9600, close_delay: 50, divisor: 0
	        closing_wait: 3000
		        Flags: spd_normal
 have changed these settings some, but to no avail. I am also not sure
 why ttyS3 is used, but that is what the second serial port on this
 computer is configured as. I might be able to get help reconfiguring it in bios, but it seems like this should work.
--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.