Re: msn registration

Thank you very much, Tom.  I knew that if I told enough people, somebody
would not only simply understand my problem, but might actually be able to
attempt to help me solve it.  I didn't know where I could go or who I
could turn to.  Thanks for going to bat for me.  I could use all the help
and prayer I can get in this matter, as it has been noghing but
frustration thus far.

Lorenzo

The game, anoraks.2.0.0.tgz, will be available from sunsite until somebody
responsible notices it and deletes it, and shortly from
ftp.mee.tcd.ie/pub/Brian, though they don't know that yet.
	-- Brian O'Donnell, odonnllb@xxxxxx