msn registration

Since centericq doesn't support registration, I went to www.msn.com. Is the
passport there what I want to register for? At any rate, they had a picture
where you type in the characters, and they had a link to use if you can't see
the picture. Only, in lynx, it's (you guessed it) "unsupported url scheme!"
Haven't tried it in link the chain yet. I'd like to know if there's an easier
way to do this if anybody has accomplished it.
Thanks.

Cheryl