Choosing an email client

Hi folks,

I've been using Mutt for the last little while but, even before its use
of htmlview to display text/html messages was characterized as a
security risk, I've not been entirely happy with it. I'm wondering what
others use and why. I work in Braille exclusively; no speech. The things
that seem most important as of now are:

1. It must display long lines in incoming messages. It'd be nice if it
wrapped silently on word boundaries, but since I use Braille it can be
on screen boundaries instead. Mutt does this fine.

2. It must wrap output lines. Preferably during message composition but
during sending would be fine. Mutt doesn't do this. It's not too bad
since I use Braille and can use the cursor routing buttons to chop lines
as I proofread my messages, but I'd prefer a more automatic method.
Also, if I make a change after segmenting a line I'm liable to have to
massage the rest of the paragraph.

3. It should handle lines in quoted messages properly and automatically.

4. It should handle POP3 incoming messages. I guess this is a non-issue
because apparently everybody can interface with Fetchmail, right?

5. It must have a spell checker. Mutt does; if it didn't you'd know it
in a hurry. <Grin>

6. I want to save all my deleted messages, both to find people's
addresses and to (occasionally) reread threads. After untold hours of
studying configuration and manual I haven't figured out how to do this
with Mutt. I'm sure it can be done...

7. It should handle all types of attachments and messages. If Linux
can't display them directly I should be able to save them for
transport to Windows.

Anything I've missed? Thanks for all your ideas,

Lee