File-sharing console client

someone knows, or uses, a file-sharing client in console mode, and could
help me?
I have gnut installed, but I find no way to figure it out.
bye
Jois
PS: sometimes I go into the #blinux channel on irc.freenode.net but I do not
stay much time, it depends on how free I am.
PS: this is my first mail, in this list, using Mutt and Linux of course.
PPS: can Fetchmail/mutt be configured with multi-accounts? I have 7 email
addressed I would like to use
bye