Re: File-sharing console client

Hi.
I am using dctc and cccp for file sharing.
I had to fix a bug in cccp however.
dctc is the text client of the file sharing
system known as direct connect.
some of the features of cccp, which is the front end of dctc,
don't seem to work as they are supposed to.
if you want more info on either dctc and cccp, please let me know.

phil