Re: File-sharing console client

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Jois - wrote:

> ... can Fetchmail/mutt be configured with
> multi-accounts?  I have 7 email addressed I would
> like to use

Short answer, yes.  Using those, and some other
mail handling programs, you can do pretty much anything
you care to dream up.  But your question was ambiguous,
so it's hard to say much more.  Check the documentation
sources mentioned in the blinux FAQ, so that you at
least have a clear way to state what you need (and you
will probably get the answer from them, anyway).

LCR
--
L. C. Robinson
reply to no_spam+munged_lcr@onewest.net.invalid

People buy MicroShaft for compatibility, but get incompatibility and
instability instead.  This is award winning "innovation".  Find
out how MS holds your data hostage with "The *Lens*"; see
"CyberSnare" at http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html