Debian Talking Install?

On 01/29/03 12:21 PM -0500, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> Unfortunately, the speakup developers just don't seem to "see the light".

I believe one issue is that the speakup developers are developers and
therefore want to hear every detail from ram check to poweroff and this
is not possible from user space.

Perhaps a user space screen reader will be developed with the
flexibility and ease of use of speakup, but as a diagnostic and rescue
tool I think speakup is perfect. Well at least pretty good (cursor
tracking needs work).

--
Thomas Stivers
e-mail: stivers_t@tomass.dyndns.org