Debian Talking Install?

On 01/29/03 11:24 AM -0500, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> That's why Speakup is flawed by design.  If only people could understand
> that...  (sigh).

If speakup is flawed what screen reader should be used for linux? Notice
i said screen reader, not symantic desktop or whatever. I want to be
able to use the command line and know what has happened when I get a
kernel panic. If you have an alternative please tell me. I don't mean to
come off sounding like I will not consider alternatives, but speakup
doesn't have a steap learning curve to stack on top of the steap
learning curve of linux by itself, and therefore imho is more useful to
a linux beginner. Okay that's enough of my ranting.