DOS box in Linux

Walt,

There is a dos emulator for Linux called dosemu. To learn more about it,
go to www.dosemu.org . You will be able to run your dos programs under
dosemu. I should warn you, however, that documentation is terrible. Much
of it is out-of-date. i've been trying to get the latest version of
dosemu working on my Redhat 8.0 sustem, but i can't even find clear
installation instructions. There is also a dosemu list which you can join.
The details are at www.dosemu.org .

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.