OT: license plate

Yes, I hate copy protection and proprietary software, things probably
could've gotten a lot further quicker if the primary screen readers in use
these days were open source. I wonder what the interface will be like for
the new gnome screen reader? Speakup is said to work a lot like Asap did,
the way speakup works is pretty good for a command-line system, you can
navigate most menus and the like, and have good feedback for using irc and
telnet, only cygwin and vocal-eyes come close, but the demo of ve times
out, then you basically hear something or forever lose it because you can't
scroll back after 20 minutes of use. I was thinking that the new package
for gnome would work similar to jaws in user interface, not the bad stuff
with the authorization and instability of windows.