OT: license plate

I would switch to exclusively linux if a screen reader for x was available
and usable. I heard one is in the works for gnome, is that true? Where can
I get a beta to try it? Then I'd have the equivalent of jfw for linux,
which we all wished existed, it'd be called JFL instead of JFW, and
probably work a lot better than win-98.