Proselytizing

[quoted lines by Jois on January 5, 2003, at 23:38]

>What is not right, is saying that this kind of jokes are offensive, it's
>only a joke, having fun with words, it is no swear word.
>Dave you should not feel offended of that.

I neither was nor am offended. I just asked why others fight back to nastily
whenever I speak in support of the Bible while, at the same time, they're
allowed to speak so mockingly against it. All I was doing was pointing out the
double standard which people use in an attempt to silence the truth. Are you
against that? Do you really believe that only one side has the right to be
heard and that only one side has the right to silence the other?

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/