Proselytizing

well dave... (and with this mail I will not return to the topic any more) I
just want to say that no one has the right to say that his/her ideas or
belief is the truth.
For me, it is true what I am thinking; for you, it's true what you are
thinking. For Karl, Rudy, and other people here, the truth is what they are
thinking, and everyone, fortunately, has different ideas from each other:
Dave it's not a matter of "on act blah blah blah"... "on roman blah blah
blah.... or something of that. It is not the right way, in my opinion, to
talk about religion; this seems like learning a book by heart and reciting
parts of it dependently on the context of the discussion.
We can share our own ideas, but respecting each other without saying
that... "if you do not believe in god you are ignorant and you go to
hell"... or "if you believe in god you are a silly and ignorant person".
If God really exists, he is the only one who can judge who is right and who
is wrong, and only in after-death life.
Believing in god is a human need, and everyone is, I hope, free to follow
whatever he wants, the only condition is, as I said before, that everyone
respects other people and other religions. I'd not accuse god, or Allah or
Buddha or whoever, of the many wars and murders in the world; that is
mankind's fault.
OK, bye, hoping this off topic will not generate a real cyber-fight! :-)
Regarding the Gnome screen reader, I read on gnome-accessibility list that
there is a gnopernicus, but it does not work as properly as Jaws, it is
still under development.
A colleague told me that there is a blind guy who's mail address is
nath31@ifrance.com (I think I saw him some months ago here in blinux list),
who installed Gnome with speech synthesizer by himself without any help. is
it true?
PS: for people coming from France or Belgium or French-speaking countries,
my nickname is pronounced as the Irish writer Joyce.
bye
Jois