Gnome screen reader

How silly I am! I had put the off topic/trash thing on the top and the
important one at the end of the message...
Let's go with the important thing.
Regarding the Gnome screen reader, I read on gnome-accessibility list that
there is a program called gnopernicus, but it does not work as properly as
Jaws, it is still under development.
A colleague told me that there is a blind guy who's mail address is
nath31@ifrance.com (I think I saw him some months ago here in blinux list),
who installed Gnome with speech synthesizer by himself without any help. is
it true? nath31 let me know, as this colleague told me Gnome2 with
accessibility full support, a first release, will come out in February
2003. I wanted to test it for the Linux day, that was here in Italy on 23rd
November 2002, but I did not have the possibility to test, they told me it
was not ready yet.
PS: for people coming from France or Belgium or French-speaking countries,
my nickname is pronounced as the Irish writer Joyce.
bye
Jois
PPS: is KDE also developing an accessibility support?
PPPS: and does emacspeak really work using X too?