What is Linux 3

as I understand, O'Reilly is now in partnership with bookshare.org to
provide electronic bopies of their books to bookshare.org members.  If
youare a member of bookshare.org, send a message to:
    oreilly@bookshare.org
and request the specific O'Reilly books you want in electronic format.
There's a 4th edition of "Running linux" available now.

I am not sure if bookshare.org has announced this partnership yet.

Hope this info helps.

Barbara Wagreich