Universal Serial Bus RS232 Ports

	I will soon be getting a Dell computer system with a USB
port that I plan to outfit with Linux.  I want about 4 extra
serial RS-232 ports so I am asking if anybody makes a device with
4 ports in it to go on the USB port?

	The system already has two normal RS-232 ports, but I
have several things to connect that all need serial ports and, if
the standard UNIX /dev/ttyxx work properly with these USB
devices, then this looks like a good thing to do.
Any thoughts on whose stuff is good, etc, are appreciated.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group