Re: [OT] Blinux dd command to copy key disks

Hi Jois and all,
I don't understand why this conversation persists, we are here on a
Blinux list, and I think those who have enough about the immoral
practices of monopolistic companies, have the choice to do like me:
switching definitively to GNU/Linux, I am probably the one and only here
in Belgium that had used Jaws at least 2 or 3 times, I switched from DOS
to GNU/Linux, and except for the missing developments in Lynx, for the
rest I am not missing M$, I say F... to M$ and to JFW$.
Try like me to work 1 week with ONLY Linux, and try then a 2nd week, and
after 3 weeks forget Jaws, continue for a month, learn to do things in
another way, and after max. 3 months you will never go back to M$ and to
JFW$.
It's futile to tell about the restrictions in freedom that such
commercial products bring, just change your live, DO SOMETHING, switch
to FREE software and please rm -rf /mnt/win_c
But don't monopolize this list with JFW, they don't need more free
promotion, not at all, but sure not on a list which the subject IS NOT
JFW$

Osvaldo.