Re: Dectalk engine under Linux?

I created other songs with that software, but I did not put them online, this crash_test_dummies is a christmas present for a friend and I'll delete it from the net on 7th January 2003, because I am afraid to run legal risks because of SIAE, the Italian society of authors.
I'll try that emacspeak, but I doubt it will work properly, I think it will read the text as it is, it does not work as a phoneme interpreter.
That was the same with window-bridge, it used dectalk as default synthesizer but when I made it read my normal txt file, the source of the code, as normal characters, and did not sing.
bye.
Jois