Dectalk engine under Linux?

Hi all,
I am asking if the Dectalk's software synthesizer engine works under Linux.
I am interested in it, because I like to create effects like this:
http://www.screentiful.it/crash_test_dummies.mp3
For the song, I used a software under windows platform, called speak43.exe and that is a normal text editor, which converts the writing in a wave file, using the dectalk's engine.
Let me know if there is something similar. If someone knows Patrick Perdue and his P&D audio production, you will of course know what I am meaning.
bye.
Jois