First working Alpha version of debian-installer with brltty support

Hello.

As some of you perhaps know, debian is rewriting its
installer system completely new.  I've done some brltty
integration work, and here is the first easily testable
result:

http://gluck.debian.org/~mlang/net-brl-ht-ts-1440.img

Disclaimer:

First of all, this is an alpha version of
the debian-installer, so you should expect problems.

Introduction:
- -------------

It was quite hard to fit all on one floppy (kernel+initrd),
so I had to do some modifications by hand (pack
kernel with upx, and delete all brltty modules
except ht and ts).

Which displays should work:

HandyTech and TSI family displays.
The choice was simply made because I have
a ht and a ts model around...

How to use:
- -------

Get the image, and write it to disk:
dd if=net-brl-ht-ts-1440.img of=dev/fd0

Then get some computer you want to try this on...
Boot up the PC with the floppy inserted.

At the Boot: prompt (careful, its only 5 seconds
displayed right now), enter

Linux BRLTTY_BRAILLE_DRIVER=xx

where xx is the module shortcut, like ts or ht.

The default device is /dev/tts/0.  SO if you connect
your display to com1, you should be fine.

I just wanted to get this out there for interested
folks to play with, please let me know if you
have any questions.  But keep in mind that this
is far from production-quality software, its all very
much under development right now.

- --
CYa,