Re: cursor in Vario 40 and brltty.

I need to ask one more clarifying question since I've never actually seen a
Vario. Does it have its own arrow keys? What I'm wondering, in other words, is
if you're navigating with the keyboard arrow keys or with keys on the Vario
itself.
Well, Vario hasonly the up and down arrow keys, they are the 4 and 6first and third key on the right panel of the braille display. But normally, I use the standard keyboard to navigate.

The normal way to navigate web pges is to use the keyboard arrow keys. Down
moves to the next link. Up moves to the previous link. Right follows the
current link. Left goes back to the previous page.
I know that, but the cursor does not move! I do not see anything on my Braille display, I just see a blank line with the cursor near the middle of the Braille display. I am sure it works, the browser goes regularly through the links, but in my Braille display I do not see which link I am following.
Are you looking for these functions to be provided via keys on the Vario
itself?
Not exactly. I'd like the Vario to display the text of links or menu options while I am navigating with arrow keys on the standard keyboard.
The cursor follows me perfectly while I am writing a text on a text editor, or while I am reading a text; but when I am opening a menu or a web page, the problem is serious and the cursor always stays there.

Note that cursor tracking must be on for the Vario to respond correctly when
doing these things. The current cursor tracking setting is toggled via entering
a braille t (dots 2345) on the top keys of the Vario.
I tried that, but it still does not work.
A note regarding aumix. The up/down keyboard arrows move between volume
controls. The right keyboard arrow increases the volume. The left keyboard
arrow decreases the volume.
yes, I know that, but the cursor follows me only for the first two controls, then stops following me.
bye.