Re: cursor in Vario 40 and brltty.

I understand that. My question is how are you navigating the menus? Are you
using the arrow keys on the keyboard or are you using the keys on the Vario?
I use the arrow keys, and the cursor does not follow me. In applications' menus, in web pages and in the sound card volume control. In this last one, it does not work even if I navigate with the vario keys and then push down the arrow to make the cursor follow me.

Here's my understanding of what you're trying to do. Please correct me where
I'm wrong. Are you using the keys on the Vario to navigate the screen, and then
wanting to press the routing key above the desired link to follow it?
Yes, exactly.
And in web pages, the problem is also that for me it is inpossible to understand which is the link and which is the normal text, no particular sign on the Braille display appears. In Windows I see the 7 and 8 dots coming up over a link.