Re: Producing Daisy Books

Mario Lang writes:Mario:

I understand your cynicism, but I would encourage you to temper it
considerably. There's already a free of cost player available from DAISY
which was created expressly to be given away. I wish they'd publish the
source for it, though I'm not sure it would be all that useful to any of
us as this player is a plugin for Internet Explorer written in VB
script.

Also, please consider the progression of DAISY protocol specifications.
DAISY 1.0 was completely proprietary. That ceased with 2.0

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)