UML via XML ?

Hi,

   I was wondering if some of us have already worked on UML models :
it seams that using XML to do this is a good way, but I'd like to get
some experience feedback if any.  It's not talking about Linux yet...
But I can say that I intend to use emacs + psgml + tdtd to work with
this stuff, as these tools look very appropriate.  I haven't worked
with XML yet, but UML is required in my studies and I'd love to be
efficient with this as modeling is something blinds do well :-)
   I'm interested with DocBook writters too, if any.

   So, please let me know your experience, ideas or suggestions on
this -- I'll probably be able to give feedback soon, if someone is
interested, but starting with some tips should help me a lot...

Thank you
--
Boris Daix

	"Feel free to be Free, or not to be..."