Re: SpeechBox

"Nath" <nath31@ifrance.com> writes:

> capable of running under linux ?

They say its OS independent.  Seems to be controlled via
rs232, so if they give the specs of that api away, it
should work just fine.

> And someone who speaks deutsch can read the web page and translate
> the specifications for me ?  Thanks in advance.

Well, there isnt much there.  They claim to support 6 languages.
Physical measurements are 10x7x3 cm.
You can buy a boxed version, or a version for onboard use...

It needs around 6v power, and is feed through a external
powersupply or through pin 5 and 9 of tthe rs232.

It seems they have no usb version :(((

I'll contact them now to get more information...

--
CYa,
  Mario