SpeechBox

Hi all,

Since a long time I'm looking for a synthetiser which will be capable of
speaking in French. This evening maybe I have found one but the web page
giving the description is in deutsch and I don't speak deutsch. I give you
the url :
http://www.etex.de/d_speechbox.htm
Has someone here ever seen this synthetiser ? Do you think it will be
capable of running under linux ? And someone who speaks deutsch can read
the web page and translate the specifications for me ?
Thanks in advance.

--
Nath

Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w