the archives

Ok, Maybe I am just not thinking well today.
I went to the archive for this list that is at the bottom of the email messages.
I see a lot of different archives, the newest one appearing to be January 2002. And there isn't much in this archive.
How does one see the more recent posting such as in the last 2 months? And is there any way to do a keyword search?
Thanks.

**  Travis Roth
www.TravisRoth.com
travis@travisroth.com