redhat and console mode

Hello,

I installed redhat 7.3 using the console mode. When I booted with the installation floppy I used this line
linux console=ttyS0

However, now that Redhat is installed it wants to boot into regular monitor viewing mode.
How do I get the console mode set so that it boots up in console mode? I always want to access this machine through ttyS0.
Thanks.

**  Travis Roth
www.TravisRoth.com
travis@travisroth.com