Emacspeak, flite and handhelds

Hi

I'm sorry, why are you picking on me sone days after the posting.  Taken
from the blinux web page.

   Blinux-list is a list intended for discussion of Linux usage as it
   relates to the blind and visually impaired community.

What does Bzzt mean?

Are you the list owner?

Please specify what this list is for if not stated on the webpage:
Linux for blind general discussion

There's no mention of the hardware, nor specific software.  A handheld
list would be inappropriate as they'll be sighted people and have no
idea what it is like to use speech.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org