enigma registration problem

Meaning exactly what? In other words, what is it you can't do?

If you wish to register with Red Hat, it matters not whether you purchased
a box set or downloaded the Speakup Modified. The process is exactly the
same.

I believe the box set comes with printed manuals, does it not? Of course,
the very same manuals are most accessibly available online, but ...