enigma registration problem

I have redhat 7.2 enigma installed on my computer and it's an enigma to me
where the id number for it is supposed to be.  In the guinness box, we
found a small piece of paper with that information on it but haven't been
able to find it in either copy of enigma I purchased.  I had sighted
assistance searching for it too.  I would like to be able to get this
product activated so I can download and install updates for it but it
doesn't look like that's going to happen unless RedHat has done something
different with ID numbers that I don't know about.