USPS and web browsers.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, 508 was wrong to diagress from W3C's
consensus standards in this regard. Now, we pay the price for this error.
I know that several organizations strongly adivsed the Access Board not to
diverge and fragment accessibility standards--but they didn't listen.
Perhaps they may next time around.