anybody want to get involved re: usps.com

Hi darrel.
I think you didn't catch what browser I am trying to use.
Lynx l y n x doesn't have javascript support.
I am trying primarily to get this working with links l i n k s, and not the
standard one that may be on your system but the development 2.0 or above.
Whether the site works with l y n x or l i n k s, the point is that jaws should
not be the only standard for accessibility.

Cheryl