Something compatible with xcel

This is something that can be handled with a low tech solution.
Tell your employees that you need the timesheet in braille if they
want you to mark it up accurately.

If they cannot provide you with braille, offer to send in your signed
time sheet with an accompanying printout describing how you spent your
time. Printo out your itemization printout, staple it to the time sheet
and send that in.

As the employer, the burden of providing accessible management tools is
on them, not on you.

rudy