Something compatible with xcel

I have been reading the Gnu privacy Guard handbook as a step to solving
the signature part of my timesheet problem. It seems pretty
straightforward; my only question is: Will a person using a Windows rather
than a linux system be able to use the public key and verify my signature?
So far I haven't seen anything in my reading that answered this question.
I know this is somewhat offtopic, so if you don't think you should put it
on the list you are welcome to email me privately.
Thanks.

--
				Cheryl