Ecmascript and Lynx/Linux

and, unfortunately, very standard, and becoming more so every day.

This problem needs to be rectified, and quickly.

I fail to understand why it has not yet been done?  I came up with a few
easy solutions for getting around a couple small script problems in lynx,
and I do not understand why the developers have not fixed these things.
For example: there are ways to handle those javascript URLs, that just use
a function to grab the URL
("javascript::openwindow('http://www...com/.../...');"), and other such
solutions could be made workable, with very slight modification to the
source, such as permitting lynx to pass the base href to an external
program for processing, and so on.

What is holding this up at the development end?

Luke

--
P.S. If you are interested in a free business opportunity with great
potential, please drop me a line.