Something compatible with xcel

Cheryl,

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:15:26 -0600 (CST), Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@chartermi.net> wrote:

> I think I found it; am installing gnupg and lipgpgme0.

Just make sure the person you are talking to really want
a gpg signature! No need to go and install new software
if all they want is a bitmapped signature. <g>

Take care!

| Gil Andre -- Technical Writer -- gandre@arkeia.com |
|        Knox Software: http://www.arkeia.com        |
|A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.|
|     Backup we do: it's restore we find tricky.     |