Strange behavior with braillelite and brltty

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on February 26, 2002, at 22:44]

>Occasionally, when reading the screen using the advance bar, my display
>will suddenly jump me back to the position I would be at if I wasn't using
>my advance bar.

If it's that predictable, it sounds like you have cursor tracking on, and that
movement of the cursor is bringing the braille window back to where the cursor
is. It could be an almost unnoticeable movement of the cursor, e.g. it's
momentarily jumping to a status line and then back again to where it was. Is
this happening in all applications, or just in one or two?

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com