search for Vmware users

nath31 said the following on Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 10:03:55AM +0100:
> Yesterday I asked a friend to help me installing Vmware on my Linux box. I
> plan to install windows 98 SE and jaws. But before disturbing my friend for
> nothing if it doesn't work I'd like to find someone here who uses a such
> configuration to know if it works. If it doesn't work with Jaws I can
> install Windowseye but first it will be Jaws because i've bought it.
> Thanks in advance for your help.

I have heard that jfw's authorization will not work on a windows 98
system on top of vmware because of the underlying file system but I
have not tried it personally so this is hear say.  I've used
window-eyes on a vmware system which was 800 mhz 256 megs of ram and it
was sluggish at best.  If you want to use vmware you need a power
machine.  I just opted for a dual boot system instead.

Good luck.

--
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.  If you are real
good, you will get out of it.