ibm viavoice registration form

Cheryl:

Fear not. Buried somewhere inside all that developer related language is
the provision that blind users are also entitled to the ViaVoice
applications. Promise, it's there. So, just answer truthfully.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175