X clients and jaws

Does anyone know how well the various X clients work with jaws.

No I'm not refering to an X client that runs on a Linux server, I am more thinking of the X windows clients that run under
windows and connect to a Linux based X server.

I believe cygwin ships with one and there are a couple of others out there also.

Has anyone had any experience with these, and how did you find the,m?

Thanks