redhat bootdisks with brltty

Well, it could be that the laptop floppy has a different format; in fact, just
this evening it was insisting I was putting in some floppies with vfat.
However, the Redhat disks aren't working on either machine and they were done on
the desktop. so I don't think that's the problem with the Redhat floppies. It
might, however, explain why the debian floppies, both standard and
brltty-modified, work on my desktop but not on my laptop.
I'll go looking for the disk utilities, as I do have a DOS partition.

Cheryl