How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

Look for BRLTTY in google. I think that as Grub is a very low-level
prog, it won't be accessible via braille display. But taking care of
arrow moving (to choose) should work well. What I don't know it's if
Grub can load ntkernels - lilo can't, and I personally had to
customize the boot.ini file to have multiboot (see NT+Linux howto).