How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

It seams really interesting ! So LILO is able to load NT kernels ?
What a progress... You say you've done it yesterday, and it worked ?
;-) Because if it does, there are no real problem to manage boot time,
even if the prompt can't be read : simply put a big delay (as you did)
and that's all.