How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

Hi.
Here is another way.
1) to install win 98se and win 2000, you must install win98 first
then win 2k.
win2k will install its own loader intot he
win98 partition.
you can then configure win 2k
to boot into win98 first, or if you press down arrow
then press enter it will boot into win 2k
now here is the way I do it.
I configured win98 to boot into dos directly.
I then use loadlin to boot into linux if I wish
using a batch file.
therefore, I only have to contend with 2 menu choices
at boot time, win98 as default, or win 2k or win xp as
in my case as my second choice.
If I want to get into win98,
I let it boot into dos, then type
win.